Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Makeup Makeup and Makeup!!

Hi Everyone...I'm Kayla!! I have become so addicted to Makeup. I am still new at this blogger thing but I want to join the bandwagon! I love reading everyone else's blogs and watching their YouTube videos, I am now making one of my own. Shout outs to FaFinetteX3, xppinkx, and Rissroser and Joser. Love your blogs! Here is a pic of me and one of my bestfriend on Halloween! I am the one on the right. Muah. Peace and Love <3 Here is another one on the way to the party! Thanks to FaFinetteX3!! I just purchased the Comedicine Oil Control Lotion and Urban Decay Primer Potion for 20% off at Sephora.com. What a deal! I also got free shipping. I am so excited. The Oil Control Lotion really works guys. I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look hot!!! your makeup looks good..

Urban Decay are having 30% off from Nov10- Nov 18...

Anonymous said...

oh hey there...!

remember me? you're looking great and your make up is amazing.

theary

XPPINKXX said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!

from the lips to the tits!!!

being addicted to makeup is better than being addicted to drugs...but yet again...they are both equally as bad...can't wait to see more pics of you!! god knows i love more pictures...

welcome to blogging babe!!!

Anonymous said...

doing well. how about yourself?